Why choose us
We can talk you through all the options – from dimensions and accessories to colours and finishes, or even to assist with putting together a precise design specification. Whatever the project size or requirement, we can custom-design and custom-build LockerWall to exactly what you want.
Our expert knowledge is on hand to work for you, helping you get the best from your Lockerwall. We can provide full site surveys, plans and elevation drawings as required. We can also produce various installation options – whether you need product installation training and site management, or a full delivery and installation service.
Not only is there a huge choice of lockers, but you can mix and match with larger storage and coat cupboards, bookshelves, and soft seating nooks. Whether you want to create a beautiful guest welcome area, dedicated spaces to catch up between meetings or functional breakout zones, LockerWall delivers so much more than just storage.
Choose from 34 steel finishes, 11 wood finishes, 5 compact grade laminate finishes, and 50 fabric options.
Mix and match internal accessories and decorative additions, and a range of finishing panels are available to order.
- Locker compartments available in six door heights and three widths.
- Variety of door combinations for each module.
- Choice of MFC, steel or CGL doors in a variety of colours and finishes.
- Choice of three standard locking options including key, combination and digital locks.
- Option to add a lockable top box to the top of locker modules for extra storage space.
- Multiple MFC plinth and scribing panel sizes create a bespoke look.
- Broad range of internal configurations and accessories available including adjustable shelves, hooks and postal slots.
- Option to add a recessed fitted perch area to banks of lockers.
- Range of storage cupboards and display shelving available.
- Decorative tops and wraps available in a range of MFC finishes.
- Optional USB power.
- Numbering and decorative vinyl graphics can be added to doors.
- Soft close doors.
- Five-year guarantee.
- Made in the UK.