Press Release: BISLEY supports WORKTECH17 West Coast, the forum for all those involved in the future of work and the workplace, real estate, technology and innovation.
Bisley is supporting WORKTECH17 West Coast as a Silver Sponsor. WORKTECH17 West Coast is a unique event taking place on Tuesday 24th October at the Mission Bay Conference Centre in San Fransisco. Covering a mix of strategy, technology and property, the conference gives a real in-depth understanding of the future of workplaces and how this will affect business.
Over 3000 Chief executives, heads of facilities management and heads of corporate real estate attend WORKTECH events each year. The events cater to those who are invested in learning to drive efficiencies in their workplaces and drive the productivity of workforces.
During the conference industry speakers, thought-leaders and innovators will give seminars on the technology trends and future work styles having a profound impact on the workplace and reveal strategies for reinvigorating work environments.
Garth Fielding, Managing Director, Bisley North America, will be discussing the changes in North American workspaces in one of the Innovation Platform sessions and guests will be able to meet the Bisley team in the exhibition space. He said“Worktech New York was a great experience. All the major topics facing the workplace design community were covered with new and thought-provoking insights. The Bisley team are very excited about the response from the West Coast participants.”
“Bisley has been in New York since 2014 and involved in some significant and pioneering workplace projects over the past three years. I’m looking forward to sharing Bisley’s expertise and discussing the impact of furniture, technology, and of course storage, on the productivity and wellbeing within a workplace”
Topics for WORKTECH17 West Coast include:
• Flash Teams and the Future of Work: Jay Patel, Research Assistant at Stanford Human-Computer Interaction Lab, Sanford University
• Productive Novelty: Aaron Harvey, Environments Creative Director, Airbnb
• The Future of Fitness: Alex Spilger, Senior Vice President - Sustainability, Global Occupier Services, Cushman & Wakefield and Antonia Cardone, Lead Workplace Strategist, West Coast, Cushman & Wakefield
• Uniqlo City: Facilitating Cultural Change in the Creative Workplace: Brad Cloepfil, AIA Founding Principal / Lead Designer, Allied Works Architecture
• What Talent Wants, Is What Tenants Need, Is What Landlords Must Build: Chris Kelly, Co-founder, President, and Chief Development Officer, Convene
• Intermix: a new concept for the Smart Precinct of the future: Jeremy Myerson, Director, The WORKTECH Academy & Research Professor, Royal College of Art
• Connected Space: Technology in the Workplace: Rachel Casanova, Managing Director, R/GA
• The Theatre of Work: Clive Wilkinson, Design Director, Clive Wilkinson Architects
• How to make your existing building smart?: Ujjaini Dasgupta, Director of Marketing, Philips Lighting North America
• Workplace Tech in the Eyes of a CIO: Shaun Ritchie, CEO & Co Founder, Teem and Paul Chapman, CIO, Box
To find out more about WORKTECH events, or to book your place, visit http://www.unwired.eu.com/WORKTECH17/west-coast/index.php.