Participating in the second BCFA Open Dublin
Held at the iconic Guinness Storehouse on June 13, we’ll be joining over 35 other BCFA members showcasing innovative interior products for the office and hospitality, healthcare and education sectors.
With new products and new showrooms, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Bisley.
Launched earlier this year, we’ll be presenting our all-new LateralFile Lodge at the BCFA Open Dublin. This new range of lockers is in response to the increasing need for personal storage and stowage in the workplace and the understanding that employee wellbeing is closely associated with individuals having control over their workspace.
LateralFile Lodges are a great addition to the workplace because they are:
- Silent. The slamming of locker doors is a sound of the past with our Lateral File Lodges, as soft-close hinges come as standard. As do double-skin doors to dampen sound. Workplace noise can be reduced even further by adding acoustic doors.
- Powerful. The locker has become a secure charging station. Plug in or connect via USB, no need to leave devices on desks or in corridors, and no excuses for flat batteries.
- Secure. Electronic, barrel and key or RFID, whatever suits. All locks are easy to use, but lost cards and forgotten codes will always happen, so the digital locking solutions are available with central controls and override options.
- Colourful. Endless colour combinations and wood finishes make customising workspaces or reflecting a brand simple.
- Multitasking. Choose double height for hanging coats or stowing cabin bags, easy to access drawers at ground level, planter tops for relaxing greenery, add counter tops and power for additional meeting places or in use banks to divide space to create extra working areas.
Alongside opening our first showroom in London’s design district Clerkenwell, and new showrooms in Madrid, Paris and New York, our showroom in Ireland has also received a major make-over. This complete refurbishment represents a new chapter for our business, the Bray showroom enables us to showcase our ability to provide the complete furniture solution for the contemporary workplace.
The updated showroom demonstrates solutions that create office landscapes that facilitate every kind of work – communal, concentrated, formal and informal meetings or agile working – and visitors to the BCFA Open Dublin will be invited to experience a virtual reality tour of the new space.
Visit Bisley at stand 28 in the Arrol Suite, 2nd floor of the Guinness Storehouse.
St James’s Gate, Dublin 8 (main entrance is on Market Street)
Wednesday 13th June 2018, 1pm to 8pm